Welcome to At Stake Ministries
Everyone has a desire to lead lives of significance and meaning…to experience “the abundant life” that Jesus speaks of in John 10:10. At Stake Ministries is passionate about helping others experience life-giving, healthy relationships with God and with others. Just like a stake supports the vine, we seek to come alongside youth, individual adults, couples and families in order to:
- Provide healing from past pain
- Identify your unique pressure patterns and cycles
- Break free of strongholds
- Provide tools for a life of continual transformation
Our deepest desire is to help our country overcome the pain and depravity associated with broken relationships and divided families!
“Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.”
– 2 Corinthians 13:11
Who We Serve
Married or single adults of any age
We can help children and youths ages 8 and older
Counseling available for premarital & married couples
We accommodate a wide range of family needs
Is At Stake Ministries right for me?
- My life is “out of control”! I want to break free from the continual cycle of craziness!
- Is there more to life than this?
- I struggle with anger, bitterness, frustration and perhaps hopelessness – I want more than this!
- I desire to be a more effective parent!
- I would like to be a more caring spouse!
- Our marriage is solid, but we would like it to be great!
- We want to give our marriage the best foundation we can!
- We have a blended family, we need help!
- I struggle with self-harm and/or suicidal ideation.
- I am struggling with gender identity issues or relating to those who are gay, lesbian or transgender.
At Stake Ministries assists individuals and couples that are in crisis as well as those looking to make improvements in life or relationships.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Our time together has been so helpful to me. Being able to identify what I am dealing with has been very eye-opening and freeing. Peeling off the layers of pain and bondage and laying it at God’s feet has been a wonderful start to my healing. God has been speaking wonderful things into my spirit this weekend.”
“My life was crushed and I was torn apart. Most of the time it was hard to just eat and sleep. I had no peace and was living in a fog. At Stake Ministries helped me through the pain and grief and into the arms of Jesus. Through Norm, God help me to make some very tough decisions. Life is better one day at a time. I am doing everything through Christ, the one who strengthens me.”